NATURECLEAN - Modular Systems
The characteristics and advantages that the modular treatment system offers:
- Flows of 23,000 up to 900,000 gpd single system - Made with an alloy of Zinc - aluminum panel.
- All modular units can be combined to required output. The maximum flow of the treatment of the largest single system is 792.5 GPM. By being able to connect up to three single systems in parallel, the capacity of treatment is of 2,377.5 GPM, (3,423,600 gpd).
- A 69,000 gpd unit will service 1200 people and it’s foot print is 25 ft x 70 ft.
- The treated water conforms to the ANSI Standards and NOM (Official Mexican Norm) 001,002, 003.
- Installation in 15 days (according to the size of the plant and amount of site preparation completed).
- Low costs of installation and operation.
- Low consumption of electric power.
- Low production of sludge
- It does not produce bad odors.
Full ongoing Technical support.
All controls upfront and "Fully Automatic"
Spray Over Bio Filter
Bio Filter tank and Homoginization Tank
MD40 - Two 174.35 GPM / 410,000 GPD plants
Total daily output of 820,000 per day
MD5, 15.58 GPM / 22,624 GPD