NATURECLEAN RESTORE - ORGANIC FERTILIZER (3-4-1)
An organic fertilizer / bio-stimulant derived from fish hydrolysate, kelp and humic acid
- The fish hydrolysate provides plants with an organic source of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium.
- The nutrients are chelated within organic compounds making them readily available to the plant.
- The kelp portion contains natural plant growth compounds, amino acids, vitamins & micronutrients.
- The kelp is manufactured utilizing a patented "cell burst" technology, which provides it with significantly higher concentrations of plant growth compounds than other competitive products.
- The humic acid portion improves soil structure, enhances nutrient absorption and stimulates the growth and proliferation of beneficial soil microorganisms.
- Mix 6 tbs. / 3 oz. in 1 gallon of water and apply to soil and foliage monthly.
- Use in conjunction with NatureClean’s RESTORE Plant Growth Activator (annuals, herbaceous perennials, bulbs, foliage plants, vegetables) or Plant Growth Activator Plus (evergreens, conifers, deciduous trees).
- Apply monthly in conjunction with RESTORE Plant Growth Activator or RESTORE Plant Growth Activator Plus.
- In a hose end applicator apply at the rate of 12 - 16 tbs. / 6 - 8 oz. per 1000 sq. ft.
- Use on trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, veggies, herbs, houseplants, turf.
- Provides an organic source of primary, secondary and micronutrients (chelated)
- Promotes microbial activity in the soil (functions synergistically with RESTORE PGA & RESTORE PGA PLUS)
- Provides increased resistance to environmental extremes (heat, drought,cold)
- Promotes root growth and root development
- Promotes lateral bud development
- Promotes increased fruiting and flowering
- Kelp portion allows for efficient utilization of the N, P, K provided by fish hydrolysate
- Promotes healthy (sustained & controlled) growth
- Increases chlorophyll production (color enhancement)
- Facilitates nutrient absorption
- Allows for efficient nutrient translocation within plant tissue
- Regulates the production of catalytic enzymes which control all metabolic functions
- Accelerates seed germination and viability
- Increases sugar content and shelf life of fruits and vegetables
- Improves soil structure