WASTE WATER SYSTEMS
NatureClean has systems from 600 gallons a day (NSF/ANSI Schedule 40 Class 1 Registered) to over 3 million gallons a day for wastewater needs.
Single and Multi-Use Home Systems
Full Containerized Systems
A major benefit of our systems is the small amount of land needed to install the equipment. Example: a complete 100,000 g/d containerized system takes less than 1500 s/f
Homeowners: NatureClean - Southern 600 - 1500 gpd
- NSF/ANSI Schedule 40 Class 1 Registered
- Replace antiquated and non-functional septic systems
- System for areas that will not leech, or have high water tables
- Sensitive habitats (riverine, Oceanside, wetland)
- System allows multiple dwellings
- New development
- Augment municipal systems
- System is containerized or modular and can be expanded as needed
- One system 1,000 people
- Containerized or Modular upgraded to as needed
- Augment municipal systems
Municipal: Full or Augmentation
- Containerized or Modular up to whatever is needed
Restaurant High-Speed Bio Tech Systems
- No need for grease trap, extremely compact and efficient compared to regular systems, clog free, handles shock loading, extremely compact, ready to be operated, fully automatic, skid mounted, and up front central control.
ANIMAL WASTE- CAFO (poultry, hogs, cattle, horses)
- Systems can be designed for site specific waste treatment demands.
- Systems are containerized or modular and can service small family farms to factory farm conditions
- Race tracks and horse training facilities
- Nutrient rich liquid at end of the process can be used as liquid fertilizer, soil decontaminant (with live bacteria), or sterilized and released into the environment.
- Site specific bacteria formulations for high nitrates, salts and pharmaceuticals
TOXIC WASTE CLEANUP
THE MOST EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE SYSTEM AVAILABLE
NatureClean - Pathway’s EPA Approved Process
The Answer To The WORLDS Complex Environmental TOXIC Contamination
NatureClean - Pathway’s patented, Proprietary, biosequencing system uses autotrophic, heterotrophic, and mixotrophic microbial populations to manipulate, control, remove constituents from the polluted waste stream and cleanup aqueous and solid toxic waste sites (mines).
NEW NANO FILTRATION
We have a newly patented system for heavy metal extractions and remediation from aqueous systems.
It is a newly developed novel silica based system that selectively sequesters heavy metals from toxic sites (mine waste etc) with Nano-Porous Silica Polyamine Composites.
BACTERIA GENERATION SYSTEM
NC - BioGen
For growing, and injecting on a 24hr/7day program, non-dormant, specified amounts of site specific bacteria into a waste, toxic, pond or other system requiring fast, effective and efficient cleanup.
REVERSE OSMOSIS UF-UV SYSTEMS
In a single step, NATURECLEAN - EEC DESAL filters, softens and disinfects brackish and seawater resources to produce water that easily meets the WHO's regulations on surface water treatment and safe drinking water.
Ultra filtration and UV for drinking water
NC-UV UNITS FOR WASTE WATER AND DRINKING WATER
NC-SW UV units for Effluent that can eliminate 99.99% of viruses and bacteria with no residual contamination like chlorination leaves.
NC-10H System Designed to be the most reliable, low cost system for disinfecting private water systems such as wells, springs, streams and lakes.
Water is treated by Ultra Violet light as it passes through the Teflon tubing within the unit, producing a dosage that is lethal to microorganisms, including: Algea, Bacteria, Viruses, Yeasts, Molds and Fungi.
AVAILABLE AROUND THE WORLD
All NatureClean systems, products and service available around the world.