Naturclean -BIOTECH VINEYARD PROGRAM
INSECT – MITE – POWDERY MILDEW CONTROL
EPA Reg. No. 70191-1 EPA Reg. No. 70191-PA-1
Naturally Derived Insecticide – Miticide - Fungicide
NC-KNEEM plus is the best "natural choice" for the control of the LBAM - Light Brown Apple Moth. The best, most efficient, economically feasible and "safest" way to control the LBAM.
NatureClean’s NC-KNEEM plus is a contact insecticide / miticide. Unlike conventional azadirachtin based neem products, which are insect growth regulators, NC-KNEEM plus kills insects and mites in all stages of instar development! Moreover because the mode of action is mechanical in nature, insects and mites do not build up a resistance to it.
- Saponified neem oil / contains a very unique fatty acid profile
- Contact insecticide – miticide
- Controls insects and mites in all stages of instar development
- Kills powdery mildew hyphae, spores and colonies
- Alcohol free, very low toxicity and non flammable
- OMRI Certified
NC-KNEEM plus is safe enough for use on food crops up until the day of harvest. STOP wondering which “environmentally friendly” insecticide / fungicide to utilize the choice is clearly NatureClean’s NC-KNEEM plus
- Dilute 1 part NC-KNEEM plus Concentrate to 50 parts soft water (2 ½ oz per gallon of water / 74 ml per 3.8 liters of water) and spray foliage and branches until point of runoff.
- If the mineral content of tank water exceeds 300 ppm use an anionic buffering agent / water softener at recommended rate.
- DO NOT use this product in combination with foliar nutrients, spreader stickers, penetrators, alkaline (cationic) based chelating agents such as EDTA or with pesticides containing sulfur or metallic ions (such as manganese, iron, zinc etc.).
READ ENTIRE LABEL PRIOR TO PRODUCT APPLICATION
GROWTH PROMOTION - NUTRITION
PLANT GROWTH ACTIVATOR PLUS (PGA PLUS)
Biologically Diverse Microbial System
Contains 52 strains of beneficial soil microorganisms (bacteria, actinomyces, fungi)
Will provide vines with the following benefits: increased resistance to environmental extremes (heat, cold, drought), enhanced growth, improved biological activity in soil profile, improved soil structure, enhanced nutrient availability (including phosphorus) and absorption, reduces the incidence of nutrient leaching.
- Thoroughly dissolve 2.2 lbs / 1 kg in tank and apply to 1 acre / 4,000 sq meters using sufficient volume of water to achieve desired coverage.
- Spray foliage and soak soil, surrounding plants.
- Apply every 4 weeks throughout growing season.
AGROROOTS (.3 - 1.5 - .7)
Natural Kelp Based Bio-stimulant
- Increases root mass and development, promotes rapid establishment and accelerates nutrient and water absorption.
- Provides plants with increased resistance to environmental extremes (heat, cold, drought).
- Increases plant vigor and hardiness.
- Facilitates nutrient absorption and allows for efficient nutrient translocation within plant tissue.
- Contains vitamins and amino acids critical for metabolism.
- Provides essential micro-nutrients necessary for the production of catalytic enzymes which control all metabolic functions.The micro-nutrients contained in Agroroots are chelated making them readily available to plants.
- Thoroughly dissolve 1 gal / 3.8 liters in tank and apply to 1 acre / 4,000 sq meters using a sufficient volume of water to achieve desired coverage.
- Spray foliage thoroughly until point of runoff.
- Apply 3 times per growing season approximately 4 weeks apart.
8 – 2 – 4 PLUS (US Patent No. 6,228,806)
Patented Biologically Enhanced Fertilizer
- Contains feather meal, bone meal, sulfate of potash, beneficial soil bacteria, actinomyces and fungi
- Provides a slow release source of N, P, K
- Provides vines with increased resistance to environmental extremes (heat, drought, cold), enhances nutrient availability (including phosphorus), improves soil structure, reduces incidence of nutrient leaching.
- Improves soil biology, facilitates nutrient absorption, improves soil structure
- Apply to soil at the rate of 6.6 lbs / 3 kg – 9.35 lbs / 4.25 kg per 1000 sq ft / 93 sq meters as determined by soil test throughout growing season.